Tuesday 2 November 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale Holiday 2010 Collection! - Avaliable on the UK website now!!

Just a very short post to say that the Tartan Tale collection has finally launched on the UK website.

I'm not quite sure if I will get anything from this collection, since the reviews and swatches have been quite disappointing so far. I'm not a huge fan of the packaging either. Initially, I really wanted the brush sets, since I don't have any MAC brushes, and always wanted to try out the 187. But according to several reviews, the brush sets are not of very good quality... really disappointed.

Anyway, I was just browsing the MAC website, and not really interested in anything but the exclusive mineralized kits. There are 3 in total - The Swining Violets, My Scottish Fling and Glamorous. The each include one paintpot, one mineralized eyeshadow duo, one lipgloss and a mascara. I am most interested in The Swining Violets kit, but still not sure... nothing really jumps out and says I'm a must have...

0 comments:

Post a Comment