Thursday 21 April 2011

Nars Summer 2011 collection - Now available online!!

Just a quick post to say that the new Nars Summer Collection is now available on narscosmetics.co.uk.

I really want to get the New Order blush and maybe Dogon eyeshadow duo. I haven't made my mind up yet, as I really don't need another blush, and I really want to cut down the amount of money I spend on make up. But this collection just looks so good to pass... I will wait a few more days and if I do get them, I'll definitely post pictures!

One of my favorite makeup guru - Fleurdeforce have posted very nice swatches and reviews of all products from the new Nars collection, the link is here:

http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.com/2011/04/sneaky-peak-nars-summer-collection-2011.html

Are you excited about anything from this collection? Let me know.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment