Tuesday 5 April 2011

Exciting discovery!

I was just browsing online for some travel cosmetics bags, I really want one of those roll up cosmetics bag with separate compartments, but couldn't really find any... Anyway, back to my point, I was looking on next.co.uk and discovered that they have started selling beauty products. I don't know if I was just being really slow and never found this out or they have just started doing this.

Next are selling some really cool brands, like 'theBalm', 'DuWop', 'MakeBelieve' which are familiar to me from hearing youtubers and bloggers from the US talking about them but I was never able to locate them in the UK. They also have brands like 'Rimmel' and 'Tweezerman'. I think you can only get these online, maybe some stores have a small selection of cosmetics, but at my local Next store, they only stock the Next brand cosmetics.

I really want to try out some of the 'theBalm' products, but haven't made up my mind yet. I will let you know if I do get something and post reviews.

I was just really excited about this news and wanted to share.

Hope you are all having a nice week!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment