Friday 29 April 2011

A truly magical and beautiful Royal wedding!

I think a lot of us are currently addicted to the Royal Wedding, it was really beautiful and I loved every moment of it. The service was beautiful and touching, it's really an amazing event not only for the Royal family, but also for all the people in Britain. I think it'll really make an impact on our society, making more of us feeling more proud to be British.

Of course, I was so interested to see Kate's dress, hair and makeup... And she looked stunning, elegant and really happy. I really liked her makeup and considering that she did it herself, that's pretty amazing. It's not a typical bridal look but still very nicely done and suits her well. I was so amazed when I saw her makeup, since I watched the lovely Kandeejohnson's Royal wedding inspired makeup tutorial yesterday! Kandee's predicted look was exactly like what Kate had on! Kandee, you're soooo amazing!!!

The link for Kandee's video is here

I apologise for the excessive use of 'amazing', but the whole day was truly amazing!

Let me know what you think about the wedding! And have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment