Tuesday 22 March 2011

My new favourite bag!!!

 

Yes, this is my new favourite bag!! I got it about a month ago and have been loving it since.

It's from Warehouse and they still have it on their website, so these should still be in stores. It retails at £32, I had 10% student discount on it, but thinking about it now, it's not that cheap, for some reason, I thought I only paid like 20 pounds for it. But I do think it's worth the money and love it!!!

It is a causal everyday bag, it's quite small so great for when you're just going outside for a short while to get food or going to the post office... (I don't know why I came up with these, but you get the idea)

It's like a nude/beige/ light brown colour, it's got a long strap, but can also remove the strap to use it as a clutch. I'm sure I've read it in a magazine that holding these types of casual bags as a clutch is a trend this year, maybe a micro trend?? I can't remember... Here are some photos of the bag...




 Okay... I haven't told you what I like the most about this bag yet, I ramble too much.
Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, the 3 separate zipped compartments!!! When I saw this in store and saw the compartments, I just had to get it. It's very unique and so useful! It also has pockets for your phone, and more zipped pockets inside the last compartment and at the back of the bag. Don't need to go through your bag for keys anymore.

I just really really love it!!

Hope you're all having a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment