Wednesday 16 March 2011

Product review: MAC Pink Cult Blush - Love it!!!

I  know it's probably a bit late putting this up, since most places have already sold out this blush. I just checked the MAC uk website, it has been sold out, and I couldn't find it on the Debenhams website either. I really don't know if local counters might still have this, but if you can get your hands on it, and you feel like you really need another blush, then GET IT!!! I promise you won't regret it.

First, it is such a unique colour, I have a lot of blushes and nothing is quite like this. It is a muted light nude pink colour, that's the best way I can describe it. The picture below is a pretty good representation to the actual product. The swatches are not that great, but hopefully you get the idea. It is a very natural colour that brightens up my face, makes me look really healthy and awake. (I am NC15ish I think, fair asian skin)
This is a light colour, so not sure how it works for people with darker skintones, but looks great on fair skin.





Secondly, the pigmentation. It looks like such a light colour, but it's actually very pigmented and very buildable at the same time. I love that it's pigmented, yet it's hard to overdo it. I normally use two layers with my MAC 116 brush. I love this brush too, it's my first MAC brush and it applies the product so well. I might do a seperate post about the brush and I certainly can't wait to try more MAC brushes.

Thirdly, umm... I did not think this through. Oh, the texture, it's a matte finish, but somehow I feel it gives me a glowy sheen on the cheeks, makes my skin look really smooth after application.

I have been using it ever since I got it, so about 2 weeks or 3. Overall, it's a great great product and I love it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment