Wednesday 30 March 2011

SpaceNK Skin consultation

I received an email from SpaceNK today about their new skin consultation tool, just tried it and I really like it.
You only need to answer 7 questions and they will provide a customised skincare routine with six products - Cleanser, Serum, Day cream, Night cream, Eye cream and Treatment. Also, when you press VIEW/PRINT MY REGIME, you will see a pdf document with the products and also how and when to use them.
What I really like about this is that you can gain a lot of skincare knowledge, as well as knowing the products that suit your skin type that addresses the problems you're most concerned with. I don't think I will get all the products recommended, but I will certainly try some when my current products run out.
Here's the link to try it out.
 
 
Have a great day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment